Rachel's Diary

Guest Traceve

Dear Diary,

Today was anonther boring typical day in the life of Rachel Armstorng.

But there is one thing that stands out in my mind, this one guy and I dont even know his name... yet.

I first saw him when I was down the beach today innoncently taking a walk with my best friend Leah,minding my own bussiness of cousre, I wasnt looking at teh hot guys surfing, no way, I wouldnt do that. When this drop dead gorgeous guy jogs past, I dont know if he saw me, but I deffiently saw him.

He only looked about 19, a bit too young for me unforunalty, but hey, who knows, I may be wrong. Oh I hope im wrong.

Anyway, Where was i?

Oh yea, the topless guy. He jogged past me, I felt instincy attracted to him. His deep blue eyes, his tanned flesh, Oh the thought of him makes me drool.

OK so im a bit preicoped with my mind at the moment, I have tried thinking of other things, but his face keeps on crawling back into my mind. No matter what I do I cant stop thinking about him, oh im hopless.

Well I had better go. I have to help Leah with tea, she is cooking some sort of Greek stew.

Yuck

Mwa

Lov Rach

xxx

Dear Diary,

Today will go down in history as one of the best days of my life, well so far at least and I totally mean that, he spoke to me!

I went to the Diner for my lunch break from work and he spoke to me! He said, Hello, im Kim and you are? I said my name just, i nearly choked on my own name. But at least now he knows I exist. For now, what if he forgets about me? Not a good thought.

He looked at me with those deep dreamy blue eyes..Ohh im in love!

His name is Kim Hyde, I asked Leah about him, and he is 19! 19! Bit of an age difference there, but I dont care, his age dosnt matter for me.

Im not going to let anything get in my way and i mean anything.

Well this is good my whole entry is about him! I just hope he feels the same.

Got to go.

Mwa

Rach

xxx

Archived