Rachel's Diary

Guest Traceve

Dear Diary,

I rang into Kim again, I swear the moment he spoke to me and looked into my eyes, my heart stopped beating, I went into total shutdown mode.

He just gave this funny look, and I knew I had blown it. I kept on smiling, I couldnt help it, I just smiled and didnt say a word. I was such a total give away, it was so obvious I like him.

I bet I looked like a total idiot.

He just looked at me for what seemed like hours, until I couldnt stand it anymore, I looked at my shoes I bet my face was bright red.

He just continued to look at me, then said see you soon as he walked off with a huge grin on his face..Ohh I cant go on like this smiling at a guy all day witout even saying a word.

I spoke to Leah about him, she thinks I shoul stay away from him, apparently he cheats on all his girlfriends, but I love his smile that much that it wouldnt be out of my site more than a minute.

I just hope we just arnt going to end up smileing at each other all the time and that we can talk. Well he can, I meant, I hope that I can talk to Kim without choking on my words again.

Kim is such a nice name, Dont yah think?

I have a plan, I will do it tommrow and will tell you everything, Sorry Leah!!

Mwa

Rach

xxx

I just hope we just arnt going to end up smileing at each other all the time and that we can talk. Well he can, I meant, I hope that I can talk to Kim without choking on my words again.

Kim is such a nice name, Dont yah think?

Hehe, :wub: that bit!

Good job, please continue.

Aww this is cool... I can imagine Rachel thinking like that...:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived