Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking

Guest luckyrabbit

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad she's still alive!

I've tried killing her off in numerous fics and it's gonna sound so ridiculous but it's just impossible! I only did it once and that wasn't even a proper death and even that was torturous.

I have a slight idea that we could love Zoe just a little too much. :wub:

I've tried killing her off in numerous fics and it's gonna sound so ridiculous but it's just impossible! I only did it once and that wasn't even a proper death and even that was torturous.
I actually wrote a fic where she died in Tracey's arms and it made me cry, so I deleted it in a fit of rage.

I have a slight idea that we could love Zoe just a little too much. :wub:
:unsure: What are you talking about? It's completely healthy. *hides the shrine to Zoe in her closet* :D

I actually wrote a fic where she died in Tracey's arms and it made me cry, so I deleted it in a fit of rage.

Awww that would've been a real bittersweet ending. But I can understand why you deleted it - I think I would've too. They're so irresistable. :wub:

:unsure: What are you talking about? It's completely healthy. *hides the shrine to Zoe in her closet* :D

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a stalker shrine. :ph34r:

Awww that would've been a real bittersweet ending. But I can understand why you deleted it - I think I would've too. They're so irresistable. :wub:
They so are! It was ridiculous, I was re-reading it and got to the part where Tracey is telling a dying Zoe that she loves her and Zoe is all like "I was using you." And Tracey's all "WTF?" and then Zoe goes onto explain that she fell in love with her and that now that she's finally going to be with Sarah she doesn't want her anymore, she wants to stay with Tracey but she can't.

OMG, the tears were just like streaming down my face, that's when I hit the delete button. The power of Zoe and Tracey's love cannot be denied!

Archived