Bobby Morley Appreciation

Guest Lilone

Yeah, I thought he looked good with both Jess and Jade (not at the same time obviously :P )

But he should be with whoever he wants (as long as its not that **** Paris Hilton :angry::P )

I'm liking Drew's storyline with Jazz. There is a lot of hostility there, it's interesting to watch.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like jazz too... a few people are saying they think jazz is the new amanda but i think jazz is better. She is a little self obssessed but she is not evil, bitchy and nasty like amanda was to begin with!

I guess we have not seen much of her yet... will be good to see how her character is shown to develop onscreen.

I like jazz too... a few people are saying they think jazz is the new amanda but i think jazz is better. She is a little self obssessed but she is not evil, bitchy and nasty like amanda was to begin with!

Agreed!

Dont you think it would have been good to see jazz, peter and amanda interaction?!

Yes that would have been very interesting :D

It would also mean that Peter and Amanda were still here :wub::rolleyes:

I would have loved to have seen that. They should have brought Jazz into it instead of Kelli, that would have been so much better.

I guess they will have to bring Peter and Amanda back ... wishful thinking.

^Yeah, Jazz instead of Kelli :D

If having Peter and Amanda come back is wishful thinking then I'm guilty of that too :lol:

I can't wait to see the next episodes featuring Drew and Jazz, I'm loving their interaction :D

Archived