What year are you in at school?

Guest -Emily-

^My School is called St Michael's, it is in a town called Llanelli in South Wales. My family and I don't like public education because i couldn't get any public education when i needed it(pm me for details) and when i moved to a private school and asked for extra help the council wouldn't give it to me because i go to a school out of the council where my house is. It's all very rediculus.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in year 12, I can't wait to leave I hate school!!!

School is fun but not when it lesson time though the teachers would get grumpy each time but yeh school is fun

You guys are making me feel old lol. School seems like a lifetime ago

You are not old I have only got two years left of high school then it Uni

^ Yeah I know..what do you think you will be studying at uni?

I have finished all my schooling but was thinking about going back to TAFE or something next year to do Web Design and Graphic Art/Multimedia.

Um I don't know yet but I like to study more about Nurse's as some of my family members were a nurse and it probbly take me a few years to do the auctally job as I am planning to train so I can be a very skilled nurse and also if I had a chance then it will be head nurse

Archived