Good Looking Women

Guest HAMMERFORLIFE

The older ones look good cause they have lots of Make up !

Which is also the reason a lot of younger people look good.

I'm not talking about H&A in particular here, since the example I will use is Avril Lavigne. She always looks good in her videos, but I saw this programme about her on MTV when she was filming one of her videos. It showed her without makeup and she looked a bit rough to be honest, nowhere near as good as she looks in her videos with her makeup on.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably about 90% of celebrities aren't nearly as pretty as they're made up to be. You have to remember that most photos are airbrushed and touched up before you get to see them. There are some who are naturally very attractive, but most are just normal people who have a lot of help (having a shed-load of money also makes this easier). It doesn't matter whether they're young or old.

I watched the Tyra Banks show a long time ago, and she showed a picture of herself before and after it was fixed, and you could see a huge difference. For one she`s not as thin as she looks in the pictures and her skin isn`t as perfect as we should think.

My pick would have to be Jodi Gordon and Kate Ritchie. I think Amy Mizzi deserved a lot more credit than she got. She looked amazing the last time she was on. I also think that Ella Scott Lynch and Amy Matthews are gorgeous girls.

And out of the older women' id say that Clarissa House is very attractive.

Archived