Has anyone ever sung...

Guest Jazer

Hey I know this sounds silly but did anyone ever sung the H&A theme song???

Well I can tell you I did, when I was younger. I always used to get up, stand next to the TV and sing it all the time. lol

Come on everyone........I'm sure we all did it once!!

Thanks,

Jarad

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do it every night, gets me even more into a Home and Away mood lol. I love it, kinda wish they could change it again the way its sung and who sings it. They changed it a few years ago, first it was a lady now three guys or somthing. Maybe they could just get me to sing it lol.

I do, although I've found it a very big adjustment to stop singing 'and from the very first moment I saw you, I never such emotion, I'm walking on air, just to know (just to know), you are there' and sing 'You're my guiding staaaarrrrraaaaarrrraaaaarrrr, hold me your arms...' It just isn't as good.

My ex boyfriend used to bug the crap out of me by singing it whenever it came on. And since I was watching it everyday, it would annoy me no end the amount of times he sung it without fail. This went on for four years!

I do, although I've found it a very big adjustment to stop singing 'and from the very first moment I saw you, I never such emotion, I'm walking on air, just to know (just to know), you are there' and sing 'You're my guiding staaaarrrrraaaaarrrraaaaarrrr, hold me your arms...' It just isn't as good.

I too have this problem even now - when i do get the urge to join in that is lol! - Which is almost every night

I sing pretty much constantly, and consistently badly, and HAA is one of my favourites. I don't really know which version I sing, the one that goes "Just to know just to know You are there you are theeeeeeeeeere" I guess.

I don't usually sing it but when i was watching the Romances D.V.D the full song came on and i couldn't resist. I sang into the remote (actually i mimed) and to my horror i realised that when i had finished my dad had been in the corridor watching me the whole time. So embarrissing!!!!!!!

Archived