Marieh

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to pinky1988 for winning the latest contest and to ~JarlieFanEver~ for being runner up.

A hug thanks to Barbara for hosting the "What If..." contest!

Good luck pinky1988 for hosting the next contest. :D

Thank you!

Theme: Actors & actresses

You have to make an avatar of an actor or actress from "Home & Away" (past or present).

You can choose a picture from a photoshoot or an event but no pictures from the actors' Facebook, Twitter etc.

Your avatar can include more than one actor/actress.

If you have any questions, PM me or post them in this thread.

Rules:

• Avatars must be 120 x 120 in size.

• Any colouring, cropping, textures and text is permitted.

• All avatars submitted as entries should remain anonymous until voting for the contest has ended.

• Therefore do not use or post your entry in your individual artwork threads, or anywhere else until after the contest has finished.

• Any icons that are found posted somewhere else prior to the results of the contest being announced will be disqualified.

• No posts of any kind that may identify the creators of avatars should be posted in the Avatar Discussion thread before the judging.

Entries: Please PM them to me by 6 pm (GMT) on 27 June.

• 2 weeks later...

The contest will be extended as I didn't get any entries.

Please PM them to me by 4 pm (GMT) on 5 July.

Is it okay to make a avatar of a present cast member on Home and Away like e.g. Bonnie Sveen?

Yes, you can use pictures of present cast members, as long as it's a picture from a photo shoot or taken at an event (Logies, movies premieres etc.).

The contest will be extended as I didn't get any entries.

Please PM them to me by 4 pm (GMT) on 5 July.

Is it okay to make a avatar of a present cast member on Home and Away like e.g. Bonnie Sveen?

Yes, you can use pictures of present cast members, as long as it's a picture from a photo shoot or taken at an event (Logies, movies premieres etc.).

Oh ok. Sweet as :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived