Marieh

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theme: Denny Miller

Your avatar must include a shot of Denny. Any characters/objects are allowed.

If you have any questions, PM me or post them in this thread.

Rules:

• Avatars must be 120 x 120 in size.

• Any colouring, cropping, textures and text is permitted.

• All avatars submitted as entries should remain anonymous until voting for the contest has ended.

• Therefore do not use or post your entry in your individual artwork threads, or anywhere else until after the contest has finished.

• Any icons that are found posted somewhere else prior to the results of the contest being announced will be disqualified.

• No posts of any kind that may identify the creators of avatars should be posted in the Avatar Discussion thread before the judging.

Entries: Please PM them to me by 1st October 2014 10pm GMT+12

• 5 weeks later...

I haven't got any entries so far. So I am extending this contest for one more week until 8th October 2014 10pm GMT+12

This post is aimed at the members to encourage them to enter the current Avatar Contest

It has been more than three weeks since the deadline for members to enter this contest and there still has been no movement regarding the posting of entries.

Is there any reason behind this: Is the topic too difficult for members to find caps to base their entries upon? Have members forgotten to enter due to their busy schedules? Or for any other reason/s?

Please take the time to create an entry and PM it to ~JarlieFanEver~ asap so that the contest can keep moving along rather than it grind to a halt like it has now. Or if you have any questions, please post it in this thread or contact the host.

So don't drag one's feet.....enter now! :)

• 2 weeks later...

~JarlieFanEver~,

What is the point of dragging the voting on when there is a clear winner of the contest?

Now if all three icons had gotten one vote each then that would be a different story.

IMO, it would be better not to prolong the contest and announce the winner so that we can move the contest along rather than stall it.

Archived