We are catching up

Guest Marc EH

I cant imagine FIVE cutting it down to 3 or 4 episodes a week - they will probabaly just take it off the same as Oz (isnt it a 6 week break rather than 8 in Oz?) and we will have a break over Christmas. They might decide to widen the gap a bit though soon by just taking it off for 2 weeks this Christmas, just so we dont get too close!

It normally is a 6 week break, though this year it was longer though :(:S

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! We have caught up alot! Cause when ITV stopped showing H&A they still had the rights up until two years later, which was when Ch 5 were allowed to start showing it. So from two years behind to only 5 months is pretty good!!!

Does anyone remember, just before five started showing H&A again, they had a week long special episodes, like behind the scenes etc.

I saw a few of them, but can't reali remember what the other ones were about.

Wow! We have caught up alot! Cause when ITV stopped showing H&A they still had the rights up until two years later, which was when Ch 5 were allowed to start showing it. So from two years behind to only 5 months is pretty good!!!

Does anyone remember, just before five started showing H&A again, they had a week long special episodes, like behind the scenes etc.

It was actually only 13 months after the last episode was shown on ITV that Five started showing it, not 2 years. Still it was long enough and very annoying it had to go off air for a year.

It was actually only 13 months after the last episode was shown on ITV that Five started showing it, not 2 years. Still it was long enough and very annoying it had to go off air for a year.

Oh right, was it only 13 months? Seemed like 2 years!!! Yeah i remember it was a really long wait.

If we managed to go without home and away for over a year and at first not knowing when it would come back on, going without the show for 8 weeks won't be half as bad.

Thats true, but now we're so used to watching it everyday, that I'm sure if we do have a break, it will be weird and not as bad, but still quite bad!!

Hope that makes sense!!

Im in the Uk and as much as i want surprises and everything i just cant help but download the episodes put on the internet,i want to be surprised with things but as they are there available to me i will watch them...and read the spoiler forum.

Now when i see those episodes again on tv i know what is going to happen and it kind of spoils it for me watching it 'first' time on tv knowing what is going to happen.If we did catch up and it shows like it does in australia at least then even though it would have breaks i can have surprises in what is coming up.

I know i could just avoid downloading the episodes and the spoiler forum,but i have lost all will when it comes to H&A :D

Archived