Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It better freaking not end, but I think when

they get back together it'll be for good. Fans and non fans alike are sick to death of the on off relationship. One more week people, One more week

:wink:

Agreed! I can't wait. I couldn't stand another, what 18 + months of 'will they?/wont they?'

i dont think they'll break up, they'll just face a lot of problems like a lot of couples and will work through them together as a couple. And Martha wont be stupid and walk out of him again, otherwise she really is a twit :) A twit i love though :rolleyes: I do hope they have a baby though, that'll be really sweet. And no SB pregnancy goes smoothly, so they can have that to deal with as well :)

Well, I can only hope it won't be too long until they get back together in Australia. <_<

You wont have to wait long, they reunite next week.

My JM moment of all time is the cliff and their first kiss..

Thanks for that. :D Their first kiss is also one of my favourite moments. :wub:

Same here. So can't wait for the reunion. :wub::wub:

Ive missed them :) But im glad their back :wub:

Jack is the most sweetest, cutest guy on the show. I love hime even more than ever now :wub:

And tomorrow is going to be even cuter, until Alf ruins it <_< But oh well, more JM tomorrow :wub:

Im a very happy girl

Archived