Irene, and the others

Guest Emmadolly

Watching the latest UK episodes, it came to mind that as Corey has been found out as the person doing the evil on Irene. She obviously gets better and continues a normal life without the mercury injections.

So therefore when her intake of the substance was stopped, she got back to normal. But the other people that were also in court with her are still Mental Hospitals. Surely after Corey left them, and without him supplying them with mercury, they would naturally regain their head and emotions. I know this is soap land. But Irene recovers very quickly. So what happened to the others.

Did the other victims not die? Also, if they didn't know what was going on, the medication they were put on might have caused them to continue to behave erratically. Irene said to Jack that she felt fine apart from the medication, which was making her feel unwell.

I was under the impression that the other victims were all dead though and that Irene was the last one.

Irene was number two or three on Corey's list. When Jack did his background check it transpired that the last vitim had died form Toxic poisoning in a psych unit.....the police officer who did the check for him told him this in tuesdays episode...and Jack then put the pieces together.

He didn't get to all twelve, but he did plan to kill them all. I think he'd killed 2 or 3 already, and planned to kill Irene with the chocolates. I suppose he had to kill them in the end because there was too much risk that he'd get caught otherwise, but he wanted them to suffer as much as possible first.

^^^ that's what i think aswell, still i'm sure Jack said one had died from toxic posioning,

His totall plan was to kill them all responsible for putting his dada away, in effect decsion to kill himself. his mothers madness i would image topped it off.

Archived