Colleen Owes Tash money

Guest Emmadolly

Remember a few months ago, when Collen bought a new home, and she went to see it with Lance. Then the deal fell through. Tasha felt guilty and re-payed it back to Collen, as she felt guilty. Because of Josie.

So when Josh West gave Collen her money back, Why has'nt she returned Tasha's money back.

She has doubled her money.

Am i right or wrong, or have i just missed a thread about it. :wink::wink::wink:

Why would Josh West give Colleen money for something Brett Macklin did?

What I think you might be getting muddled up with is that in 2003 Josh was responsible for Colleen getting her home bulldozed and so was compensating her for this?

If you can remember last week, when he was trying to get onto the better side of the summer bay residents. He gave Collen a cheque for what he owed her. For a deal he messed up.

And Collen was singing his praises for returning her money. And Alf was getting annoyed so much that he has decided to run against Josh in the Mayor elections??????????

Wake up people :P:P

He didn't burn it down, he demolished it with a steam roller :P (Not him personally, but his company).

He eventually did buy Colleen a new mobile home, after much persuation, but he never compensated her for the loss of her personal belongings and memories. I believe Colleen didn't have the energy or money to take him to court. So that is probably what he gave her the money for.

Archived