A Possible Future Bay Setup

Guest AngelRose

Sally being housemates with Leah, Dan & VJ (if the couple make it through) who move into Summer Bay House with Sally & Pippa thereby leaving Ric, Cassie, Robbie & Tasha (not nesseceraily as couples) to start a 2nd 'Palace' & have Martha & Jack move to the apartment. Good theory?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's a really good idea AngelRose.

I think Sally and Leah living together would be good, getting up to lots of girly fun!

I think Kit and Tasha living together again would be good. If Kim/Kit and Robbie/Tasha lived together, that would be good. But I like the idea of a second Palace. That's kind of what the apartment's becoming.

Yeah. Obviously, I only recently realised that Flynn wouldn't be in the picture, but with all of the Sophie/Blake-ness of recent times, I always suspected they might move back to the Bay.

It might be nice, but I prefer it when the married couples live on their own with the kids. I think Jack, Martha, Robbie and Tasha would be good living together in the 2nd Palace.

Yeah! I do hope Jack and Martha move in together soon! It'd be so cool. Maybe they should get a dog! lol

Actually, I think it'd be funny if Robbie and Tasha would get a dog. You know how they say dogs look like their owners, can you imagine a canine cross between Robbie and Tasha? lol

Archived