Question regarding Shauna

Guest Yabbie Creek

Okay, so, since many of you are "Home and Away" fans, maybe you could help me fill in some blanks here.

As I have mentioned somewhere before, I used to watch "Home and Away" back when it used to air on a local channel for about a year and a half before the silly TV station pulled it. Around that time, Shauna was trying to make a move on Flynn (even that is kind of sketchy for me), and the last part I remember, Sally had this confrontation with her, and that was when the station decided to cancel the show airings. :angry:

Anyway, can someone fill me in on what happened with Shauna? I know her relationship with Jude suffered from it, and Sally and Flynn obviously end up together, but, still...if anyone could be so kind as to help me fill in the missing pieces, that'd be great!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so, since many of you are "Home and Away" fans, maybe you could help me fill in some blanks here.

As I have mentioned somewhere before, I used to watch "Home and Away" back when it used to air on a local channel for about a year and a half before the silly TV station pulled it. Around that time, Shauna was trying to make a move on Flynn (even that is kind of sketchy for me), and the last part I remember, Sally had this confrontation with her, and that was when the station decided to cancel the show airings. :angry:

Anyway, can someone fill me in on what happened with Shauna? I know her relationship with Jude suffered from it, and Sally and Flynn obviously end up together, but, still...if anyone could be so kind as to help me fill in the missing pieces, that'd be great!

Shauna was made public enemy number one and left for a new teaching position in Melbourne, but not before June Reynolds had returned and tried to make her get back with Harry.

Jude appeared to get over Shauna and sought comfort in his doctor, Charlotte. They started a relationship.

However, just after the sesquicentenary in 2002, Shauna returned when Alf broke his leg and Jude realised it was Shauna that he wanted to be with.

We are currently seeing those episodes in Estonia. Sally just said, that she hates Shauna and there's nothing she can do to fix it. And Jude hates Shauna, and Seb hates Shauna, and Noah hates Shauna, and Flynn hates Shauna. Almost everyone hates her. But if there iss anything you would like to ask more then maybe I could help you.

I liked Shauna. I didn't like how she was made so unpopular before she left.

That has to be one of my least favourite exit storylines (bar twin!swap). Shauna had always been feisty and opinionated, but how she behaved was totally out of character.

Archived