Kane and Tasha

Guest Tamxxx

The only time I saw the flirting between them was in the episode where Kirsty got angry when they got close. I think it was part of the whole baby lie so I feel it was put in there to make Kirsty look good. Even though she was the one lying.

To me that was a storyline to show Kirsty's irrational behavior at the moment. Kane didn't flirt with Tasha..he just "hung out" with her (in a brotherly kind of way) , and later comforted her when she was upset.. Kirsty was in such a bad mood those days, that she for a second saw it as flirting, but then she came back to her senses right after..

Tasha and Kane flirting would be like flirting with your brother or cousin...ew.

No, it really wouldn't.

They didn't grow up together and they barely knew eachother for a year and a half.

I doubt that Tasha knew that she was flirting. In fact, I doubt that at that point, she knew what flirting was. It was around that time that Robbie had to explain to her what a joke was.

No matter how much Kane loved Kirsty, I doubt that he could help himself. :wink:

Archived