• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeh the new season by far the best ive watched up to

7 aswell now it on break for two weeks im having withdrawls

i to was addicted to lost and have just seen new ep of season

three it getting to draged out now..

prison break better than lost :P

Me 2. I love this programme!!!!!! I think it might get quite drawn out though. I loved how the first season was so intense it made it different from all the other generic hour long programme's that are on

I never knew this thread was here until i searched for it today. Nobody I know likes this programme at all. So i can't talk about it with anyone. I'm glad there are other people out there who like this show too. I'm not alone!!

Since the first episode i've been hooked. It is really intense. I literally sit on the edge of my seat...

It helps that Wentworth is there too...

It helps that Wentworth is there too...

Ha it does help a little doesn't it.

I can't really compare it to lost. I love both but I feel that they are different. With Lost you have all these questions about who people are and what stuff was about and how all these people are related to each other before the crash. With prison break you know why they are there and what happened before to get them there but you never know who is going to survive each episode. At least with Lost there is a better chance characters will survive. Anyone know the death count from Prison break? Must be in the hundreds...

• 2 months later...

Im just reminding all the UK viewers that Prison Break Season 2 is going to be screened on Five from Monday 15th January.

I've already started watching season 2 :D and i love it. You do not wanna be missing it. That's all im saying. :P

Archived