Do you think The Sutherlands and Hunters suited as a family?

Guest Tamxxx

Does anyone think that the sutherland family and Hunter family got along well?, I know that they stayed step brothers and sisters for a short period of time untill, Rhys divorced Shelly, but Imagine If Rhys and Shelly stayed together, we would of been seeing alot of the sutherland sand Hunters together, I cant really imagine how the future would of been like for these two families, in my opnion I think there would of been alot of quarrels :P

At the time I did, though they got a little boring as a family after a while. Having seen the Hunters with the Holdens, well, they are much better suited! Loving how Lucas and Maddie are boyfriend/girlfriend aswell as being almost-stepbrother/sister.

Yea I agree. The holdens and the Hunters are much better together. Probably cos there arent as much, and i am not as confused lol.

I liked the Hunter/Sutherlands at one point, seeing the sibling/step-sibling rivalry was good and the sniping but towards the end i couldn't stand Rhys, Beth could do soo much better, then finally he swanned off back to Shelley - it was soo cruel.

In hindsight, i prefer the Beth/Tony and Holden/Hunter pairings its great. I'm particularly fond of Maddie and Lucas but i agree its getting a little Dani/Scott lovers but also step-siblings. LOL.

Nicola -x-

It is kind of weird because Scott and Dani were like step brothers and sisters, but they were also a couple now its like Maddie and Lucas are step brothers and sisters but also a couple, just realised that :P

Yup good ol' Home and Away repeating storylines again.

I think it is just coinsidence!

Well, they obviously introduced the Holdens to the show with the intention of having Beth and Tony and Lucas and Mattie pair off together, so it was intentional. It's not like it's real life and that it's just something that happened out of the blue. The scriptwriters wrote the story 6 months in advance, it was obviously planned. If they wanted Beth to go out with someone who wasn't the father of her daughter's boyfriend, they would have introduced another suitable single male, possibly one who didn't have a 15 year old son! :wink:

Archived