Do you think The Sutherlands and Hunters suited as a family?

Guest Tamxxx

I think the Hunters and Sutherlands were OK, but they were a rather large family! I think the Hunters are better now they are without the Sutherlands. They seemed to be seperate most of the time, like Jade and Kirsty didn't hang out with Kit much, but I like the Mattie/Henry/Max group!

I agree that when the Sutherlands and Hunters lived together there were far too many of them, which I think made it harder for them to gel as a family. Between them Beth and Rhys had 9 children. Now that some of the Hunters have left, it is easier to keep track of what's going on, and so I think that the Hunter/Holden dynamic is more successful.

I definitely prefer the Hunter/Holden family to the Sutherland/Holden family.

The former lot were way too large to keep track of. The Sutherlands were also a bunch of whiny drama queens and Rhys was quite creepy. Tony is very handsome (for a dude of a certain age), and is also a nice. laid back kind of guy, in stark contrast to Psycho!Rhys. Jack and Luc are also cool guys. The whole Holden family are very likeable indeed ( and very good-looking), and much better for Beth than the "storm in a teacup" Sutherlands.

CHANNEL SEVEN - DECEMBER 2003

CORAL, DAN and A CAST PERSON sit at the table.

CORAL

Hi, everyone, great Xmas Party last night, eh.

DAN

Did you see that young girl that we've got to play Matilda necking the vodka down last night, we've got a real star there.

CORAL

So, what's the actors contract situation.

CAST PERSON

Well, first of Tammin Sursok has told us that she is leaving to pursue a music career, she'll leave in October, so we've still got a while yet left. Kate is getting married to Ben in May and so she'll be wanting time off, if not to leave then. TV Weak editor Ryan tells us that Kit is too round and so won't fit on the front cover, so she'll need to get the chop. Oh, and the general consensus of the public is that Max is ****e, so, eh. And, we don't know if Mike is going to stay, eh, yes. Did I tell you that Mitch wants to resign is his contract/

CORAL

OK, here's what we'll do. Since the Sutherland's are all leaving we'll marry Rhys and Beth together.

CAST PERSON

But they'll be none left in six months.

DAN

And we could have Jade die at the wedding?

CORAL

No, I think since Mitch wants to stay and not work in bars in London, we'll kill him off.

Archived