Ella

Guest TabbyCool

Well, I know there have been topics about Ella in the Australian forum, but I figured that since tonight was the first time most of us UK viewers have seen her as Hayley, I'd start this topic so we can give our first impressions.

I think I'm going to like her, she has an expressive, warm kind of face, she looks really friendly.

The thing that really surprised me at first was her voice! I knew what to expect looks wise because I've seen pictures of her, but I was a little surprised when she spoke for the first time. Her voice sounds deeper and more mature than Bec's, I know she isn't Bec, it just caught me off guard a bit! :huh: She seems older than Bec's Hayley, possibly because of the voice, I'm not sure.

Anyway, it's a shame to see Bec go, but I think Ella could bring a new lease of life to Hayley, it's just going to be strange for a while until we get used to her. :)

What were everyone elses first impressions after tonight's episode?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I was surprised when she spoke for the first time for the same reason!

I think she will be a good actress, but from first impressions only, I think she should have been cast as a new character, rather than as an existing one.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

It seems a waste of talent considering she is going to leave soon anyway.

I am looking forward to seeing more of her, though it will be confusing in scenes with her and Kit, they look so similar!

I think i will like her

I didnt think i was going to because i'm a huge Bec fan

Her voice surprized me as well it was very deep but apart from that i think she is cool

I don't think her voice is a bad thing, I just wasn't expecting it to be so deep, kind of caught me off guard when she first spoke. I think she is going to be good though, although I do agree that she seems like she could have been a good new character, but I suppose they needed someone to play Hayley, that was the priority.

I think Ella is great - it was so weird to see Bec play Hayley after seeing Ella play her. I quite liked what the woman said over the credits how Hayley (the new one) and Kit looked similar :lol:

Give Ella a few episodes and you'll grow to love her.

Yeah, I was surprised when she spoke for the first time for the same reason!

I think she will be a good actress, but from first impressions only, I think she should have been cast as a new character, rather than as an existing one.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

It seems a waste of talent considering she is going to leave soon anyway.

I am looking forward to seeing more of her, though it will be confusing in scenes with her and Kit, they look so similar!

Here Here!!!!

From first impressions, i think i'm going to like her. The voice threw me a bit, it had a bit of a tomboy hint to it (appologies for the bad stereotyping) but a sort of sexy husky thing at the same time.

I think she'll do the character justice but i think she should have had her very own character, it must be difficult to fill the boots Bec left behind

Archived