HAA stars going to Hobart

Guest I Love Mark Furze

Apparently they're going for the Spring Race Carnival & someone gets to win dinner with them.

Unlucky me from & still in Scotland. If anyone on here is lucky enough to meet Mark, please tell him i love him & i'll hopefully be in Sydney by this time next year, or better still, get the hunky b***** to e-mail me. :(

They shoud send a few of them to the Uk so UK viewers could have lunch with them. :D

Yeah, they'll go as far as the Capital, good old London, they'd probably never come to Scotland, it'd be very unusual. I would love to show them round the Capital of the Highlands, Inverness (i live an hour away from there, but it's good for a night out). We could go swimming, bowling, see films, ice skating, during the day & pubbing & clubbing at night. I know who i want to come to where i live: Mark Furze, Kate Ritchie, Sharni Vinson, Indiana Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jodi Gordon, Cornelia Frances, Jason Smith, Jessica Tovey, Isabel Lucas, Rhys Wakefield, Ada Nicodemou (she looks so much like my cousin & i think they'd get on really well, she's about the same age as her & Kate), Nic Bishop, Kip Gamblin, Joel McIlroy & Tim Campbell.

Mark can stay at mine, :wink: i'd happily give up my bed for him, he's my honey bunny :):lol:. The rest can stay @ the Hotel down the road from me. I love them all dearly, but i'll do anything for Mark & there's just not enough room in a 2 bedroomed house.

Oooh if they went to the Hobart Race day maybe some cast members can come to the Adelaide Cup? Not that I will go to the Cup as kinda boring but still! Or better yet the Royal show or my party! LOL

Anyone who meets Mark Furze, is very, very lucky, i'll swap places anytime. Hoepefully meet him when i get out there, the savings are growing, they'll grow even quicker when i find a new job.

Archived