Too much Home and Away?

Guest rising-flame

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had 'Sim' dreams before. Yikes! I don't play it anymore :D

xxx

I used to have Sims2 dreams quite often! I used to play it all the time and will again once I graduate, so no doubt those dreams will start again in a few months! I have had dreams about building houses in Sims2, you should check out my stuff here if you ever want any new Sims2 houses :)

Anyway, back on topic, I don't think you can have too much H&A, well, it's easy to say that when I only watch it for 25 minutes each weekday, if I was watching it all constantly I'd fail my degree and have no social life, so I suppose you can have too much, with bad consequences!

I think most of the members know, and it's more of a reaction to the extensive use of the expression.

Yes, especially when you can just enclose it in :: to get :lol: so you still get the satisfaction of typing lol, if you like that kind of thing, only we get to see a nice laughing little face instead, which is far more expressive! :)

Archived