Flynn's movie

Guest rising-flame

Its really sad i cried especially at the bit you were talking about when sally accuses flynn of backing out of their wedding vows and asks how she is going to live without him (sob) :( its very well put together and I love the music in it

No Flynn gets told he has cancer in 4062 ( i think, could be wrong) but his accident did cause cancer, A mole i think......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you mean the cliff incident? How does 'his accident' cause cancer? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His cliff-incident did not cause the cancer. (Click here) to read about cancer. He was told that he has cancer some time after.

Thanks for the confusion sxc_detective_baker

It's episode 4051 (6 weeks Monday) when Flynn is diagnosed :(

I watched the movie and cried all the way through it. Prior to watching it, I couldn't imagine how on earth all this was going to happen, but now I've watched some of the clips I am so sad. It's seriously gonna keep me sad for a few weeks, and when Flynn does actually die, (this sounds dumb) I don't know how I'm gonna cope. Watching this show 24/7 makes you really feel like you know the characters, I just can't believe this is going to happen *cries*. I really need to grow up lol. I have a feeling this is going to hit me harder than Noah's death...*braces myself for the next few months.*

Archived