Pilot Episode

Guest ldscott

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never really understood why Sophie and Bobby shared the same name, thanks :D So did they grow up together at one point?

Also, Sophie had an affair with David who was Bobby's half brother meaning she was really sleeping with her step half brother lol :P (or something like that).

Edit: No actually that's totally wrong. I'll shut up.

I never really understood why Sophie and Bobby shared the same name, thanksĀ  :D So did they grow up together at one point?

Also, Sophie had an affair with David who was Bobby's half brother meaning she was really sleeping with her step half brother lolĀ  :P (or something like that).

Edit: No actually that's totally wrong. I'll shut up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

David was Bobby's cousin, so he would be Sophie's kind of 'adoptive' cousin.

I think Sophie & Bobby did live together for a while, but Al had a drink problem, and was involved in crime, for which he ended up getting arrested for. Anyway, Sophie was abandoned by Doris when she was very young and ended up being sent around numerous foster homes. I think it was at this point that Doris returned to Summer Bay with Bobby, but Doris died of cancer sometime after. When Al was released I think he took Sophie back and asked her to live with him which is when they arrived in Summer Bay.

Anyway Sophie realised that Al only wanted her for the money I think, and he ended up getting arrested for something and Sophie moved in with the Fletchers.

Hope that helps - it is complicated. I think Sophie was an afterthought and Bobby's backstory with Doris & Al ended up being changed or something.

Archived