Dan and Leah

Guest Alison C

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way Leah was sneaking around like a teenager was incredibly silly. How ridiculous that a pair who have lived together for several months now, got engaged and got married never discussed the idea of having children together....

Whilst they were waiting for the result of the pregnancy test they were acting as though they were waiting on results of a cancer test. Honestly, what was the big deal??? :huh:

Perhaps it may have been a bit of a shock, as it was unplanned, but for goodness sake, all that trauma over a suspected pregnancy between a married, financally stable, healthy (supposedly) happy couple??

It think it was indicitaive of Leah's insecurity about their realationship that she was so petrified of Dan's reaction. The way she behaved, you would have thought the baby had the potential to be someone elses!!!?? :o

The way Leah was sneaking around like a teenager was incredibly silly.  How ridiculous that a pair who have lived together for several months now, got engaged and got married never discussed the idea of having children together.... 

Whilst they were waiting for the result of the pregnancy test they were acting as though they were waiting on results of a cancer test.  Honestly, what was the big deal???  :huh:

Perhaps it may have been a bit of a shock, as it was unplanned, but for goodness sake, all that trauma over a  suspected pregnancy between a married, financally stable, healthy (supposedly) happy couple??

It think it was indicitaive of Leah's insecurity about their realationship that she was so petrified of Dan's reaction.  The way she behaved, you would have thought the baby had the potential to be someone elses!!!?? :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I always thought the way Leah behaved about the pregnancy and telling Dan was a little strange too. Then again, maybe she thought it may have been Pete's. Maybe they did.......

I don't see why Dan and Leah need more kids they have VJ & Ryan. Since Vinnie is in witness protection Dan is like a dad to VJ and since Amanda is a very good mother Leah is like a mum to Ryan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No one needs kids, in my opinion. But that doesn't stop people from having them. And, Leah was so worried about how Dan would react. If Dan don't want more children (since Leah think/though he wouldn't like her being pregnant), why haven't he gotten himself sterilized?

Amanda is a good mother?! :blink:

It wasn't that Dan didn't want more kids, it was just that it was so soon and they hadn't planned it. But yeah, I do think their reaction was a bit stupid. Leah acted like a cow and it's a bit worrying that she can't even discuss that sort of thing with her husband without worrying that he'll leave her.

I could sort of understand why she would be worried about her husbands reaction. I mean they havent really spent much time together as a newly married couple have they. They had a one night honeymoon for crying out loud. To me that sounds like a normal night in front of the telly!!

Its too soon for their lives to be taken over by a baby, which this time lets face it (and hope) that they will actually have to look after on screen. They have shifts at the diner to worry about and well, whatever it is that dans getting up to during the day also! Blimey! You people dont know what a strain it would be :P

I did think it was silly though, and like previous posts shows the insecurity of Leah.

If she was so worried, it was wrong to marry him in the first place. Every relationship should be built on trust, and if you can't trust your partner, you should not be with him/her. Leah obviously don't trust him enough, as she was so worried!

Archived