Dan and Leah

Guest Alison C

Just watching here in Ireland the other day and can only say I laughed at Dan and Leah!

No discussion of whether they wanted children before they got married???!!! :o

Then saying 'I think I might want to do this' 'Me too, maybe' 'lets have children' My god its like an episode of :jerry:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was quite amusing!

How many people actually get married without discussing whether or not they want kids? I mean, you'd be pretty peeved if you really wanted to have kids, then married someone and later realised that having kids was their idea of hell! :lol:

What I found funny was that VJ was asleep in side and they "sgall we try for kids now?" and then left OUTSIDE to start making babies! Leah is a terrible mother!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, yeah, they did do that!

It's funny the things that you just don't notice or remember! :lol:

Nope, soap people are very, very abnormal!

Maybe they didn't talk about whether or not they wanted kids because both of them already have one (VJ and Ryan) so it's not like any of them hate kids. But yeah, imagine if one of them wanted more and the other didn't. Bit of a gutter to find that out after you've gotten married.

Maybe they didn't talk about whether or not they wanted kids because both of them already have one (VJ and Ryan) so it's not like any of them hate kids.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They dont hate kids - they just have nothing to do with them :blink: VJ is always somewhere else like Vinnies mothers or Leah parents. VJ wasn't even at his mum's wedding :huh: And Ryan probably hasn't seen his dad much because he lives in America with his mum (but somehow still has an Aussie accent?).

Archived