What is the song called?

Guest sxc_detective_baker

Its just a soul kinda feeling moving with the beat du da da daa is that the one? there was that and the one they used to play in neighbours coffee shop all the time on the jukebox - the models i dont remember the title though. from 1985.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the one!! Was it covered by The Models??

Interestingly a lot of the songs at Leah and Dan's wedding were from previous H&A weddings. The song from Chloe and James' wedding played, as did the song from Sally and Flynn's. All my Friends are Getting Married also played which Ailsa once sang to Alf.

Interestingly a lot of the songs at Leah and Dan's wedding were from previous H&A weddings. The song from Chloe and James' wedding played, as did the song from Sally and Flynn's. All my Friends are Getting Married also played which Ailsa once sang to Alf.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, the song 'Another Perfect Day' by Butterfly 9 was used during either the wedding episode or the one previous to it; it played while we were shown preparations for the wedding. This was the song previously heard when Eloise died in the limo.

Psst: Has anyone got that song please??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, the song 'Another Perfect Day' by Butterfly 9 was used during either the wedding episode or the one previous to it; it played while we were shown preparations for the wedding. This was the song previously heard when Eloise died in the limo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The more recent use of the song suits it much better. The music is far too upbeat and lively for previous circumstances.

It worked very well last week, however and I did like the little clips that played along with it.

Archived