Chloe's Death

Guest Eddie

This episode - 4001 - marked a turning point for me. I had begun to switch of and had felt things had become very mediocre. This episode was the start of things coming good again after what I thought was a rather fallow period. It was extremely well put together, was wonderfully acted and the impact was all the more great because of the impact it had on the characters.

An episode which hits you in the solar plexus, which this one did, was well over due, and deserves praise on all fronts. It is 5/6 months since this aired in Oz. I watched it again last week and it had lost non of its impact.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think it marks a turning point in the show. It just shows how good it can be and hopefully will be in the future.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looking back that is when the tide turned so to speak. If you recall we were all moaning like mad up until about June or July. We still moan of course, just about different things. :P

I think UK viewers wil be plaesed with what comes up in the next few weeks and months. Diana and Irene are class viewing.

Archived