Chloe's Death

Guest Eddie

So then......Jesse finally remembers that he was the one behind the wheel of the car that caused Chloe's car to crash into the tree. I'll bet he's terrified now. How the hell could he have been so drunk that he couldn't remember....but he could still manage to drive the car???????

It will be good to see what Jesse is planning to do now though..seeing as he's aware of the fact that he was the killer driver as it were.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I loved that episode! The ezpression on his face was priceless! :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved it. I was on the edge of my seat. I knew what was coming but I was still gripped by how they did it. Seeing it though Alf's eys was a great idea, and Irene's scream just went through me it was so real.

I can see why everyone said it was the best episode of the year. It has been the best episode in ages.

More please.

Yeah, it was exceptionally clever how it was done. Every bad thing the Nurse's or Doctor's said made Alf relive what happened to Martha, hence we all thought (if we didn't already know) that Martha had died. Especially as the Nurse's said '...she's only been dead 2 hours,' and then we had a flashback to Martha. Aswell as the fact Martha was the only one (at the time) seriously hurt.

Well done H&A for creating a clever twist in the 4000th episode :wink:

I can't believe that Jesse was behind the wheel. And here he is on Irish screens trying to track down Troy and kill him for the crash!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah..it's probably the fact that he can't remember causing the accident because he had so much to drink that night. Still manages to be capable of driving a car though...hmmn.

Archived