TO ME - UNKNOWN Characters!!

Guest Dazacoulls

I have just been looking through the Charcter (Past/Present) List and found a few Characters I have either Forgotten or Not Known About and was wondering if any of you guys would lend me some of you knowledge and information on them...

Here goes, Hope you don't mind: :)

Matt Wilson - Left 1990 - Actor Greg Benson.

Ryan Lee - Unknown when he left - Actor Alistair MacDougall.

Simon Fitzgerald - Unknown when he left - Actor Richard Norton.

Luke Cunningham - Left 1994 - Actor John Adam.

Also (Looks like a family or something):

Daria Ellis - Actress Tamara Williams

Sean Ellis - Actor Mark Gerber

Tanya Ellis - Actor Antonia Murphy

I was able to click on Matt Wilson & Luke Cunningham but was not able to put a face to the name. The rest of them I was not even able to click on to find out about them... <_<

So if anyone has Information about them or PIC's even I would be most greatiful!!!

Nice one Dan thank you very much for that.

Thinking about it I kinda remember Luke & Ryan. I don't think i'd know Matt Wilson in that case as I never watched the very first episode!!!

As for the Ellis family - Very Vauge really, it might come to me soon!!!

Thanks again!!!

Simon Fitzgerald was basically created because they poached Richard Norton from Neighbours and needed a character for him to play. I think he lived with Alf and Ailsa if I'm not mistaken and had a bit of a fling with Sophie. He was also best mates with Blake.

Archived