Studio Address?

Hey guys/my fellow viewers,

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows the studio address for H&A? I can't find it using Google.

I saw an interview with the one and only Penny McNamee this morning and she said they receive fanmail at the studio sometimes.

I made a card and letter for Penny in the hopes I'd see her filming and could give them to her in person when doing my H&A tour last month. Alas this did not happen. :cryingsmiley: I left the "surprises" with our host Lisa. She said "Yes" she might see Penny so I thought that was a good idea. That was about a month ago and I'm not a very patient person.

I suppose Penny might've received them and not mentioned to me. I did include my Insta details. I wrote about how I love following her Insta account and who I am on there. Penny's definitely a very very busy lady so maybe she hasn't had any time to send me a message or anything. I saw an actress in Once Upon A Time who made a story on Insta to say thank you for some fanmail she'd received. Then again maybe Lisa hasn't seen Penny out and about yet so that's why she's never recieved my fanmail. I just don't know!!! 

But Penny has to go to the studio all the time to film the interior shots etc. so I figured that's a guarantee right?! If only I could find the address!!!

1 hour ago, Changelo shipper <3 said:

Oh!! Thanks Perry!

That's the full address there? It just starts with GPO or is that within the studio?

GPO in Australia generally means General Post office Box, 7 would collect mail from a box/container that way it might be easier for them.

5 hours ago, David Deex said:

GPO in Australia generally means General Post office Box, 7 would collect mail from a box/container that way it might be easier for them.

OK. It doesn't seem like a full address though. The full address is just GPO box 7777, NSW 2001? Or is is it Central Avenue Everleigh, GPO box 7777, NSW 2001? I'm a lil confused chaps.

On FB just now I found this address:

Home And Away
Seven Channel
6-8 Central Avenue
Eveleigh NSW 2015
Australia 

How about this one?

That sounds a little better Dan! Thank you! You're so wise!!

I was just unsure about like the start of the address you know. Like seemed it was starting in the middle to me. Thank you very much! Have you ever tried before? Did you get a response? Do you know how much the postage is my friend? :) 

8 minutes ago, Changelo shipper <3 said:

That sounds a little better Dan! Thank you! You're so wise!!

I was just unsure about like the start of the address you know. Like seemed it was starting in the middle to me. Thank you very much! Have you ever tried before? Did you get a response? Do you know how much the postage is my friend? :) 

I couldn't tell you, probably around £5 if you want it to get there in about a week. You'd perhaps be better taking a look at the Autograph thread in the Character Discussion forum for experiences with replies, though I don't think too many people tend to write in nowadays - it's all about selfies and gaining a like/follow from a favourite star on Instagram!

Uh huh! All that stuff on Insta's great but I don't know how much it really means coz the stars tend to like everyone's comment sooo...

rustrating's probably a strong word

Like I said I was hoping to be so very lucky (:lol: Don't know why) as to meet looovely Penny in person so I could give her my letter and card then. I'd still like her to receive them though so this is the best way I can think of guaranteed. 

Thanks for all your feedback everyone!! I'm excited to reprint, remake and resend!! :D  Or just send maybe... I just don't know if Penny's received my surprises or not. It's very... ... frustrating's probably a strong word... I saw on Instagram that an actress made a story to say thank you for some fanmail she'd received. I know Penny's a very very busy lady. I just don't do patience well. That's on me.

I just wanted to give Penny something to share how much I respect her etc. That's all! :)

Archived