Fletcher Family Reunite

Dan F

Lovely photos! I actually just watched the pilot (for the first time) two weeks ago, so it's a little weird that they're so much older now. But they still look great and it's nice to see that they were willing to reunite for a photoshoot like this. The interview was nice too, I love these two quotes: "But my 12-year-old gets a great laugh looking back over old clips!" and "My two sons Lincoln (19) and Winston (17) think it's hysterical to hunt up old YouTube clips of ballsy Bobby bashing everyone up." I can just imagine! :lol:

Obviously I can't say I have much of a relationship with these characters, other than Bobby and a recast Pippa, because pre-episode 1000 I have only seen the pilot, but the last photo from last year with Bobby, Sam, Greg and Donald made me kind of emotional. Three of them look exactly the same and then we have Sam :P

This is brilliant. Yes would have been nice to read the "Two Pippa's ' article... I liked where Vanessa Downing said about her and Debra Lawrance talking about the Fletcher fridge of all things! They all look great. :)

Me too :D And the bit about Nicolle's kids looking up youtube clips of Bobby. I wonder which ones they have watched.

I love your avatar, is there a full sized version of this photo?

This is brilliant. Yes would have been nice to read the "Two Pippa's ' article... I liked where Vanessa Downing said about her and Debra Lawrance talking about the Fletcher fridge of all things! They all look great. :)

Me too :D And the bit about Nicolle's kids looking up youtube clips of Bobby. I wonder which ones they have watched.

I love your avatar, is there a full sized version of this photo?

I got this off an old Home and Away Irish fansite a few years back. It was a fairly small picture then. But you never know, someone could have a larger version somewhere:)

Archived