Rebecca Cartwright

Guest Tamxxx

Hi, i was wondering if rebecca cartwrights hair was naturally curly or straight?, i remember a few years back on home and away when she had really curly hair, and then she changed her hair and made it staight. I think Bec looks lovely with both curly and straight hair but i think she looked so cute and cool with the curly hair.

Did any one realise that she has four ear pieces, she used to wear those tiny hoops when she was in home and away. I would love to have my second ear pierced. :P

Yeha, I remember too - about the curly hair and the earrings. They were so cute those hoops! But I think maybe as she's grown up and her character's matured she's changed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And the huge flower decorations in her hair - those were the days! I prefer Bec's hair straight. She looks more mature if that makes sense. It was like Tammin's - she had wavy (ish) hair when she first appeared in H&A then she too went straight - straight hair rules :D (okay I'm biased)

Archived