some songs i like used in home and away

Guest nenehcherry2

Hey there,

theres a selectuion of songs used in home and aways history which I REALLY like but, as I'm a british fan, I can't find them anywhere!!!!

To begin with, the one Dan sang to Leah at the wedding reception in episode 3997. This has been used on the Aussie Soaps throughout the 90's and I can even remember it being played at Brad and Beth's wedding reception in Neighbours!

Secondly, another track I really like was used in a lot of scenes in the diner back from around 91 - 94. It was a Modern Rock track with 'stuck on the telephone' in the lyrics, using male vocals. Used in the episode where Meg dies, when Bobby persuades Fin to be fostered by Pippa if that helps!

Another track which I have heard a lot of times is an indie-dance sounding one. This has been played in MANY scenes throughout 'Home and away's' history, most notably at the infamous boat crash for the 150th anniversary thing. This must have been released in 92 or earlier as it was used in the scene where Meg and Blake first kissed.

And finally, another one was a love song played when Gerg and Bobby got married. Again, this has been used in a lot of love scenes and must have been realeased in 1990 or earlier as it was used when Paul and Christina married in Neighbours! It has a male vocal saying 'i wanna say i love you'.

Please help as i love these tracks and the only way i can hear them is by praying they'll be shown on an aussie soap......

steve x

Hi Steve

I remember the song Dan sang to Leah from the 90s episodes of Neighbours, and I often wondered what it was too. By googling some of the lyrics, I've discovered it's called 'Soul Kind Of Feeling' by Aussie band The Dynamic Hepnotics.

Just noticed this thread, and theres a track I've been trying to track down for sometime now. The lyrics to the chorus are "by now, I guess you don't need me anymore" and was used in the promo for the week that followed.......

Ahh damn. This is the general area, so I can't spoilerise. I guess I am allowed to say the week that followed episode 4015. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Archived