Who have you met?

Guest callea_freak

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've met no-one, but first & foremost i would LOVE to meet & get it on with Mark Furze, apart from that wee fact, i want to meet, Kate Ritchie, Joel McIlroy, Cornelia Frances, Kip Gamblin, Ray Meagher, Lynne McGranger, Lyn Collingwood, Jodi Gordon, Indiana Evans, Sharni Vinson & Chris Hemsworth.

PLEASE guys, come to the North of Scotland, City of Inverness if you EVER read this. :)

I've met Bec Cartwright a few times, But I dunno if that counts anymore :huh:

Nobody else, Just Bec.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ex cast members are important too. I would be in my glory if i met just one.

I was well bumped when i met Hamish Clark (Duncan from Monarch of the Glen), it's quite cool, cause the show is actually shown worldwide. In over 40 countries i think it said in a documentry before it finished Production, Australia included.

I have met Lynne/Irene...she is delightful..she doesn't sound a bit like Irene in real life...much more refined...she looks a lot younger than Irene in real life too...she has a lovely sense of humour and is very warm and friendly.

My boys met Ella and thought she was great.. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bet you'd like to meet Ivar kants aswell CB :P .

I havent met anybody i would love to meet any of them but espcially Lynne mc'granger and Kate richie.

I have met Lynne/Irene...she is delightful..she doesn't sound a bit like Irene in real life...much more refined...she looks a lot younger than Irene in real life too...she has a lovely sense of humour and is very warm and friendly.

My boys met Ella and thought she was great.. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bet you'd like to meet Ivar kants aswell CB :P .

I havent met anybody i would love to meet any of them but espcially Lynne mc'granger and Kate richie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would love to meet them, especially Lynne, Ivar, Laurie, Lyn and Kate.

Ive met no one from home and away and i would love to meet any of the cast. But my dream would be to meet Tammin sursok and Christie hayes. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was fortunate enough to meet Tammin when she came to Perth to promote her album. She was so nice!

I would love to meet Christie Hayes also, and Jason Smith and Rhys Wakefield. That would be awesome.

Archived