Kate Ritchie

Guest sarah1972

You know I was wondering the exact same thing cos she looks amazing, she looks glowing, dont you all agree?

It would be very interesting to find out what her secret is and if she is on a diet what one she's actually doing and if she has hired a personal trainer.

If you look at photos of her, her arms and shoulders look really toned, but the most interesting part is her chest seem to have got smaller and from what I remember of early episodes with Kate in them, she was very top heavy, so I am wondering if this is down to diet and excersise or if she had a breast reduction?

Answers on a postcode please, enquiring minds need to know.

Bless you all

Jo

I never really thought of Kate as beautiful but she has really begun to shine lately. In the past year or two she has blossomed so much, it's fantastic to see little Sally looking so sexy! I think she's done something to her hair as well, it looks darker and really shiny. A definite thumbs up from me! :D

I never really thought of Kate as beautiful but she has really begun to shine lately. In the past year or two she has blossomed so much, it's fantastic to see little Sally looking so sexy! I think she's done something to her hair as well, it looks darker and really shiny. A definite thumbs up from me! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so shiny... :P

I agree, Sally/Kate has really start to shine these last couple of years. I think she deserves a Logie. (Silver since Rove will most likely get the gold again)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived