Question

Guest Nathan

I was wondering if NZ was taking a break from H&A like they usually do. I hope not because I really want to catch up to Aussie. We're like 2 months and a bit behind with H&A but only a week behind with Neighbours. I just think it's kinda stupid cos H&A is much more popular in NZ. Anyway, that's going a teeny bit off the subject. Back to it, if anyone could tell me if there is going to be a break and when it will happen, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Probably.....It's so unfair. I reckon you guys shud have a five month break so we can catch up!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not unfair, it means we don't have to have a break over Christmas! If we caught up to Aussie, we'd have to take a break over Christmas, otherwise we'd run out of episodes!

Since we are 5 months behind, won't it be 5 years until we catch up, considering Aussie take a break from the show for about a month each Christmas, allowing us to catch up by about a month?

Archived