I feel sorry for henry aks tobi atkins

Guest smoothiehead

:o:blink: I feel sorry for henry no one here really seems to like him and he doesnt even get any good story lines i mean come on!! its been nearly 1 and a half years he has been on the show and he hasnt even had a big storyline? and dose he have a girl friend yet its about the directors gave him one . Im soory but i think he is just not getting enough :cool: <_<

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has been one of the most boring characters ever to be on the show, it seems like the only reason he's there most of the time is to give Matilda someone to bicker with. It's silly, there are only a few teenagers in the show and Henry has been pretty much ignored by the script writers, he should do stuff like have friends over (other than Ric and Cassie!) and maybe get a girlfriend or whatever. There's no reason why he couldn't have been a good character, they just haven't paid enough attention to him. Ric, Cassie and Matilda have all had big storylines, Henry is more of a prop than a main character!

Archived