Laurie Foell in TVQuick

Guest claire_louise

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a really cool interview. Laurie comes across as being very down-to-earth, which is probably how she is in real life.

And I can totally relate to her preferring someone other than herself to cook, as she only cooks the same boring dishes. I'm the same.

And Frankie, you so don't want to get F'Eck started on the gushing, 'cause you'll never get her to stop. :P

:lol: Well If I have to listen to/read any gushing..it can be either me gushing about Paris...that guy is just to die for....or it can be F'eck gushing about Josie....I am sure both of us would gush with much more class than some of our fellow posters...and I am sure you know who I mean :P ...and we would not keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again...we would be thoughtful, articulate, mature intelligent women, and our words would be welcomed as beacons of hope.....in fact we would take gushing to new heights of excellence.:P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived