Kip Gambin

Guest vikkysmile

I don't think they do panto for the money either, I think they do it to meet the uk fans, promote the show and get a free trip to England. :D But the money is meant to be really good. Only Ray Meagher is doing it this year though. To be honest, I think it would do Kip a favour to appear in panto. I can't see him doing all that well over here, unless he goes back to dancing. I hope I'm wrong though!

I don't think they do panto for the money either, I think they do it to meet the uk fans, promote the show and get a free trip to England. :D But the money is meant to be really good. Only Ray Meagher is doing it this year though. To be honest, I think it would do Kip a favour to appear in panto. I can't see him doing all that well over here, unless he goes back to dancing. I hope I'm wrong though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean. Most people over here probably have no idea who he is, Home & Away might have 2million viewers over here, but considering the population of the UK is roughly 60million, it is a minority. I think I only know 1 other person who watches it, my family all watch UK soaps like Emmerdale, Corrie and Eastenders, whilst most of my friends don't watch soaps at all.

Is it just me and my warped head, or in an Australian accent, doesn't Kip Gamblin sound like Keep Gambling? I just can't get that outta my head lol! I was very tempted to ask Kip that on Saturday but I didn't!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL it does a bit. You should have said that to him he'd probably have either found it hilarious or on the other hand maybe he's told that all the time in which case he wouldn't.

So in conclusion this is a pointless post.

Is it just me and my warped head, or in an Australian accent, doesn't Kip Gamblin sound like Keep Gambling? I just can't get that outta my head lol! I was very tempted to ask Kip that on Saturday but I didn't!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL it does a bit. You should have said that to him he'd probably have either found it hilarious or on the other hand maybe he's told that all the time in which case he wouldn't.

So in conclusion this is a pointless post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really wanted to ask him that, I asked my mum about it and she didn't recommend it but I wish I did now! And nooo it's not a pointless post as (if you'd read it properly) this topic is clearly titled Kip Gamblin, which a question about the pronunciation of his name couldn't be more related! :P

Archived