Veronica Mars

Guest Kimmy

Did I miss Veronica last night, or was it not on :(?

Is everyone aware that Kristen Bell was in a horror movie called "Pulse"? It's terrible, and I had no idea what it was when my friends picked it out, but... I don't know, you might want to see it out of curiosity :P. Boone from Lost is in it also.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I miss Veronica last night, or was it not on :(?

Is everyone aware that Kristen Bell was in a horror movie called "Pulse"? It's terrible, and I had no idea what it was when my friends picked it out, but... I don't know, you might want to see it out of curiosity :P. Boone from Lost is in it also.

I actually liked Pulse. :P

i likes pulse as well i just think it didnt have a good ending! Kristen Bell was so much different in it. (eg makeup and shes acting someone closer her age)

anyone know where any screen caps for Pulse are?

On other Forums its says people say its only stopping because were getting to close to America now but I dont know.

I think Veronica was abit hard on Logan in the last episode poor Logan :(

On other Forums its says people say its only stopping because were getting to close to America now but I dont know.

Nope its because Big Brother is back and so Big Brother Up late will be on at 10:30pm in the VM timeslot and they reckon that heaps of people like to watch the Friday Up late show because the housemates are still on a high from the Friday Night Games or something. I'm so pissed about this i mean i'd much rather watch VM then a bunch of randoms sitting around drinking and doing stupid stuff.

Big Brother Up late will be on at 10:30pm in the VM timeslot and they reckon that heaps of people like to watch the Friday Up late show because the housemates are still on a high from the Friday Night Games or something. I'm so pissed about this i mean i'd much rather watch VM then a bunch of randoms sitting around drinking and doing stupid stuff.

But in previously years, Friday Night Games went from 7:30pm till 9:30pm and then VM came on till 10:30pm and then Uplate started then. There is no way Friday Night Games will go for 3 hours. And uplate can't start till 10:30 because it's rating. So what is going to go on after Friday Night Games? I don't get why Veronica Mars can't be on then.

^ Friday Night Games is still on 7:30pm till 9:30pm and then Jericho will be on in that 9:30 to 10:30pm timelslot.

Really? ergh. That's a bad timeslot for Jericho (imo) but I'm soo glad it's coming back! It's a great show and Skeet is hot. BUT ... it does suck that Veronica Mars has to be taken off. I can't really see their reasoning for this.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet. I hope it's a good one. The show did reasonably well ratings wise, considering it's on at 11:30 at night. Over 300 000 last night. :)

Archived