Veronica Mars

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Veronica Mars - S1 comming to Australia?

Do you mean on DVD? If this is what you mean, before Christmas I asked at EzyDvd, a DVD store and they said there were no immediate plans for that show to be released in Australia after searching their database. However, because I really wanted it for Christmas, I had it purchased on eBay for me. Not only season 1 but season 2 as well! So I've already seen the end. I can't believe who is responsible for the bus crash!

Veronica Mars - S1 comming to Australia?

Do you mean on DVD? If this is what you mean, before Christmas I asked at EzyDvd, a DVD store and they said there were no immediate plans for that show to be released in Australia after searching their database. However, because I really wanted it for Christmas, I had it purchased on eBay for me. Not only season 1 but season 2 as well! So I've already seen the end. I can't believe who is responsible for the bus crash!

I remember when I watched the end of season 2 for the first time, I was so shocked! I never saw it coming, lol.

Have you seen any of season three? I've been downloading the episodes. There's been nine so far and then there was a break over Christmas .. but the new one (3x10) is on in America tonight so I'm going to download it tomorrow! :D

Thats what I ment I think I am going to by both seasons from Amazon or something (is that a good place to buy from?)

I have been downloading parts on the internet.

Last Nights episode what did Kendal put in the shower?

• 1 month later...

Archived