Veronica Mars

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought last nights episode was good! It didnt have many LoVe/Veronica & Duncan scenes but i thought it was kinda funny with the baby. I think it was episode 9 so a few episodes to go!

Would you rather Veronica to got out with

a) Duncan

b) Logan

Duncan :D Logan annoys me

Trina isnt Logans biological sister, that i never knew. Shes the lunch ladies kid, the prom baby :P Last night was a good ep. Is whatshisface still with his dad, the best friend, forgot the name :unsure:

Love VM :wub:

Walace's Mum? I think So

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Veronica Mars Soundtrack! with - the faders, the song sway (in 2.17), hear the bells (2.20), momentary thing (Logan and Veronicas first kiss) everything! - sendspace anybody say the word.

I found this of LoVe break up (in 3.9) banner I just love it. THESE ARE NOT MINE

loveitsbecauseiloveyouya4.jpg

ail2xi9.png

hearbellssy7yq0.png

I love love love Veronica Mars!

I've seen all the episodes that have aired in America so far but won't say anything cause I don't know where everyone else is up to? :blink:

It's an awesome show though!

Kristen Bell is amazing, I think she's one of the best actresses around at the moment.

Archived