Todays Episode (UK)

Guest davc

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the residents should just avoid West Head in general!

Robbie hit Matilda in the EXACT same spot that Dani hit Kane on West Head Road and Kirsty was also chased by the police down the same road in Hearts Divided.

West Head itself has seen Shane's Death, Charlotte's Memorial Service, Jesse & Josie's Wedding - the whole place has a curse on it!!! Avoid it at all costs!

Ugh, when will Matilda come back to her senses. She seems to be acting the proper wild child these days, and she really can't see what people are trying to tell her either. I'm so glad she's out of the reach of the Kal or whatever he's called. I wonder what Ric has done for the Kal to threaten him with the cops like that, he seemed scared when Kal mentioned the cops to him. Anyway, hopefully Matilda will just go back to her normal self again now, or will she carry on acting like she thinks she's the most streetwise teenager of all time :rolleyes:

The thing is though, alot of stupid little kids go through phases like Matilda is now. That's why I like it because it's realistic and people can surely relate to it. Obviously not to the extent of being knocked down by their brother.. but if you ignore that part, it's not so bad! :P

I would like to say that I went through a crazy stage when I was hurt by somebody when I was 16. I think the storyline is a really good one. It shows how people can have such a control over somebody else. Its annoyin as its happening to the people that really shouldnt be bothered by idiots like him!

Archived