Josie & Paternity results

Guest Cat123

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This confused me too. It's actually Brett who has ended up with them. Zoe switched the results and then ditched the real ones at the caravan park. Now that Brett owns the land, he found them in a box with other stuff and took them back to the office, either to look through or throw out. Either way, he hasn't got around to it yet so they're just lying around waiting for someone to read them.

This is very good storylining by the storyliners/scriptwriters as even though Zoe/Eve is dead, she is still managing to be evil to Scott, Hayley and Kim!

I wonder if this is something she was planning to do after she found out about Hayley's pregnancy, or whether she did it to spite Kim? :huh:

I don't think anything was apart of her plan. Whenever she got the oppurtunity to do something evil she would do it. Like she never planned to knock Sally off the ladder or she never planned kidnap Sally... Everything just fell into Zoe/Eve's lap and then she just took advantage of it... If it makes sense lol

This confused me too. It's actually Brett who has ended up with them. Zoe switched the results and then ditched the real ones at the caravan park.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'd think she'd be a bit more careful where she put them, or perhaps she just intended to annoy Kim/Hayley/Scott, not be evil! :P

Archived