New peaches on the beach

Guest Andy

New peaches on the beach

Daily Star (U.K.)

14 October 2005

IT'S A HOT AUTUMN IN HOME AND AWAY AS BIKINI BABES SEND LADS WILD

THE summer's over, but telly's new bikini babes can still bring a splash of sunshine into your lives.

We snapped stunning new Hmoe and Away stars Sharni Vinson and Jodi Gordon relaxing on the beach in Oz after joining the hit soap.

And these sexy soap stars are brightening up our autumn as we see them create mischief in Summer Bay.

Gorgeous Sharni, 22, plays Cassie Turner in the tea-time soap on Five. But don't be fooled lads - curvy Cassie's not as innocent as she looks.

"Cassie may have the face of an angel but she's got a wild streak that'll create a lot of trouble," says Sharni, who lives in Sydney.

"And she's already attracting the attention of boys in the Bay big time..."

Home and Away is the Aussie beauty's first major TV role, although she's no stranger to the showbiz world. Sharni started out as a singer and dancer and has modelled for Calvin Klein.

Jodi, 20, plays Martha MacKenzie who's a Grade A flirt.

It won't take long for her to set her sights on the Home and Away hunks.

The former model says: "Martha's a fun-loving country chick - a strongminded young woman with life experiences way beyond her years.

"She also loves getting up to mischief, but usually in a very innocent way."

Jodi, who also lives in Sydney, isn't giving anything away about the lads she's due to be paired up with in the show. But the lovely lass has a very clear idea about what she looks for in a man.

"I need someone with a sense of humour, " she says. "If they make me laugh, I'm in!

"I'm not so fussed about material possessions or celebrity status."

And she's not averse to the odd British guy.

She says: "I adore a good Aussie guy. However, I also love Brits - especially Jude Law."

The girls join Home and Away regulars Isabel Lucas and Ada Nicodemou in our exclusive pictures.

Isabel, 20, who stars in the soap as blonde beauty Tasha Andrews, and Ada, 26, who plays big-hearted chef Leah Poulos, can't stop smiling as they enjoy the Aussie sunshine.

And we wouldn't give a XXXX for the soap if it was any other way.

Archived