katrina campbell (clare)

Guest girlsrulz44

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: A true shipper!

Claire has served a good purpose, but I can't say that I have really connected with the character. I suppose it is difficult to, having only seen her used as a very minor, "convenient" part of one storyline.

:lol: A true shipper!

Claire has served a good purpose, but I can't say that I have really connected with the character. I suppose it is difficult to, having only seen her used as a very minor, "convenient" part of one storyline.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats why I don't see her returning when Peter comes back. She might well, but I just think that Peter is an established character both to us, and to the other characters, whereas none of them knew Claire very well and she didn't really mingle with any of them. Add to that she was obviously a city chick and didn't like Summer Bay very much!

Clare leaves the bay next week, then Peter says he will follow, but stays for a few weeks then he leaves, then I have no knowledge of what happnens next apart from in epi 4018 on January 19th they get engaged! :D

I was confussed tonight, over them acting "so together" after 1 kiss!

x x x x

Archived