katrina campbell (clare)

Guest girlsrulz44

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think they r really good together but in last nights episode they moved really quickly one minute they were just talking then they acted as if they've been together for ages. The whole of todays episode i was waiting for them to come on but i was upset they didn't :( do they come into any other episodes before they go to the city for the stalker thing?

i love the kiss as well the way clare kissed him without him nowing she was going to do it

oh and amzy angel there was prob ment to be more talking and stuff when they cut to the sceen with leah and the others.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did they cut scenes out, then?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i do not think so i think you were just ment to asume as when they kissed it was light out side (i think) and at the end it was dark

lol. Seems to me that nobody really carse about her character on here. Seems harsh I know but I wish it wa sher leaving instead of claire.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I care! And I second that, Leah's been there ages! she shoud give Clare and Peter a chance for a storyline!

x x x x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i third that lol

Archived