New Repeat Time For H&A

Guest Cat3

I don't know if someone have mention this yet, i'm sorry if it's have.

From next monday 10th oct home and away repeat time will always starts at 12pm as channel five have dropped family affairs daytime episodes.

Hmmn, wonder why they have put this to an earlier slot for, strange. Oh well, theres bound to be a reason behind this, better ratings for family affairs if they move it to another time slot maybe, and the same with home and away if they move it to this time slot??

Surely a better time slots for the soap repeats would be before/after working/schooling hours? How many people generally have the oppertunity to sit down in front of the TV at 12.00 midday? (Obviously there are some people, but ratings wise, I'd expect the numbers to be relatively low).

I'm okay because I watch them in the evening but I know a lot of people at work who are going to miss it Our lunch break is from 12.30 to 1.00 and a lot of people who for whatever reason can't watch Home & Away at home watch it every lunch time Now its being moved half an hour earlier so they'll miss it. Why can't they put Brainteasers on at 12.00 and leave Home & Away where it is?

Oh the power! All these people who will never know who the stalker is Should I tell them? :D

Archived