Indiana Evans Contract

Guest teenage-monkey

Matilda seems to be the only permanent character along with Henry who is on 2 episodes a week contract. I don't know why, but it just bugs me. She's become such a good character and while Ric and Cassie are 3 episodes, it seems weird that Matilda is 2. I don't know if this is due to age, but I'm sure Jade and Kirsty were on 3 a week when tehy were 14.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ric and Cassie have both left school Indiana is still studying for her HSC etc, so needs more time to do school work. The guy who played Henry left because he wanted to concentrate more on school. If Indiana is still there once she has cmpleted her education she will get more episodes. Ric left for a bit last year to finish his exams. I think it was when he went on the run when he thought he'd killed his Dad.

Ric and Cassie have both left school Indiana is still studying for her HSC etc, so needs more time to do school work. The guy who played Henry left because he wanted to concentrate more on school.  If Indiana is still there once she has cmpleted her education she will get more episodes. Ric left for a bit last year to finish his exams. I think it was when he went on the run when he thought he'd killed his Dad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many years ago now, Sally hardly appeared at all, and was occasionally sent away whilst Kate completed her HSC, so I presume the same goes for Indiana. Also, storylines focus on certain characters, so my guess is as the Hunters don't have a major part in the stalker storyline, once that is concluded, they will take a bigger part in the next plotlines.

Ric and Cassie have both left school Indiana is still studying for her HSC etc, so needs more time to do school work. The guy who played Henry left because he wanted to concentrate more on school.  If Indiana is still there once she has cmpleted her education she will get more episodes. Ric left for a bit last year to finish his exams. I think it was when he went on the run when he thought he'd killed his Dad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many years ago now, Sally hardly appeared at all, and was occasionally sent away whilst Kate completed her HSC, so I presume the same goes for Indiana. Also, storylines focus on certain characters, so my guess is as the Hunters don't have a major part in the stalker storyline, once that is concluded, they will take a bigger part in the next plotlines.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope so because Matilda is fast becoming one of my favourites! :D

Archived